Stephany entered her third trimester of pregnancy this week! More and more lately, she has been feeling the baby move around a lot, at all times of the day. I am able to feel the little guy's movements through her belly too now, which is pretty special for me! Stephany is definitely getting and feeling bigger. She is still working at Starbucks and plans on continuing to do so until shortly before she takes maternity leave in February.
We visited the doctor today and received an "A" on our report card! Medically, everything looks great, so we were happy and thankful for that. Just a few more months to go before we welcome little boy Stimson to the world!
Nathan

2 comments:
beautiful as ever, steph! I'm reliving the excitement through you both. It's weird, but even now I sometimes think I feel the baby moving in my belly. I CAN'T WAIT! Love you guys and hope you guys are savoring every moment of this part of your lives. ---Em
Steph, you look beautiful! Enjoy every moment. Someone told me once that pregnancy is the only time you as the mom will be the only one to hold your baby. Once they arrive, you have to share them with everyone else! Enjoy those precious kicks. You will miss them!
Post a Comment