Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching Up: Beck Pics & Home Group



Wow, life has been a bit faster-paced during the past couple of weeks, hence the delay in posts! First, I finished my classes for the semester and entered exam time. Thankfully, this semester I only had one exam (Partnership Taxation), but it was a doozy. The day after my exam, we started sorting and packing for our move back to Albuquerque. Last weekend, we attended Malory's graduation from Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS) and celebrated Tish's graduation in Marshall, about three hours away—on the same day.

This week, we have some school-related dinners going on, and then I graduate on Saturday. And then it's on to Albuquerque in time to start my bar review course on May 24. Lots to do! And as it is, I'm typing this one-handed as I hold little Beck!

I wanted to post some pics from the past few weeks. First, we have some pics that Stephany took of Becker one day about three weeks ago (he's already looking older than these now!) when the little guy decided he was NOT going to take his afternoon nap. Steph decided (what else?) to do a photo shoot instead and made an excellent usage of the time!







One of our favorites. :)



We also took some photos recently with our home group. We have been a part of Brian & Andi Stubblefield's home group through The Village Church for almost three years now, and while some people have come and gone, they and several others in the group have been dear friends of ours during our time in Dallas.

Here is Avery, Brian & Andi's two-year old daughter, saying hello to her new friend Beck.





Stephany and Kim with Beck and Brooks, who was born shortly after Beck.



The moms in action.



At our last home group get-together, Andi had some diploma-themed cupcakes to celebrate my upcoming graduation! This group has witnessed a lot of the law school experience for us, and their encouragement has meant a lot to us.



Beck hanging out on Debbie's shoulder.





Debbie, Steph & Beck, and Andi & Avery.



The girls: Stephany & Andi.



The guys: Nathan & Brian.



I hope to have more posts up soon! I also hope to get packed, graduate, get moved...

Nathan

1 comment:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Gosh, he's so cute! I can't wait to meet little Beck in August.