Saturday, February 6, 2010

Full Term



Stephany is officially full term this week! We had another doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything continues to look great. We are so fortunate to have had such a good, healthy pregnancy! Stephany is seeing her doctor once a week now.

We have really been enjoying a lot of good quality time together lately. In anticipation of the big day coming up (the "birth day" of our little boy, that is), we have been getting out of the apartment a bit more lately and doing some fun stuff, like catching a movie and having more meals out. We've also been doing a weekly coffee date during a break on my long day of the week, Wednesday, when I have some free time between classes. This past Thursday (Feb. 4) was my birthday, and it's been a really great long birthday weekend for me (since I was able to apply some reserved course credits this semester and take a lighter load, I don't have classes on Thursdays or Fridays) - we'll post some birthday celebration pics soon.

Nathan

4 comments:

me said...

you are really...small for being full-term, what I mean to say is that you look wonderful. it doesn't look like you've put weight anywhere but on that belly! i hope these next few days are happy for y'all...i can remember jeni just glowing the week leading up to sheridan's birth. such peace. i pray you have the same joyful experience!

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

You look GREAT Stephany. So glad you hear that you guys are getting lots of good time together before the big day. So excited about what's to come...

KL

Heather said...

Stephany you look so great! I am so excited for you!!

Emily said...

wow! You look WAY better than I did! I caaan't waaaait!