Okay, we'll likely be updating the blog again soon. For a quick update: on Wednesday, I complete my internship with the judge at the U.S. District Court. That evening, we'll be flying out to Albuquerque to see family and attend a wedding (congrats Kelsey & Jordan!). School starts back up for me next Friday, along with the job search for employment for next summer (it's early, but that's how some firms do it). We're getting ready to get back in the saddle...
Nathan

8 comments:
Hey yall! It was great to talk to you Steph the other day. :) We miss you all! Have a safe trip to Abq and maybe soon we can do dinner or something. :)
It is always good to admire the mystery in your wife! I thank God already for the job He has in store for you and the greatness of His works in this coming season of school. Here is a stranger who loves seeing your world view.
Hey Anonymous, we appreciate your interest in our blog. However, we know virtually nothing about you. Would you mind introducing yourself to me over email? You can contact me at seekupnate@yahoo.com.
Nathan
Who I am is not important. I have been asked to stay anonymous. So IF I tell you I would have to kill you or revenge I never want to face will come my way. We met long over a year ago, but little can come of it. I enjoyed your nature then and admired your quiet wife -- obviously, she does not know me well. For that matter, you only met me once. I am not a ninja so you need not fear for the only sword I carry cuts to bone and marrow of the spirit and soul. Got it?
Anonymous, thanks for your enigmatic, but very humorous, comment. We will not fear your ninja-like ways, and we respect the sword that you carry. It cuts deep indeed.
You are as wise as I imagined from your writing and perspective in photos. You are a lucky man to have a jewel for a wife as a gift from God. Remember to always reward her for her many facets by showing her your zeal for God because of His workmanship that He created when He made her and you one as His craft.
Ooopse! God once again announced that I am not Him by letting me see my own mistaken double entry.
No problem. We have exercised the power of the "delete comment" button.
Post a Comment