Here are a couple shots of Steph in the kitchen. She does such a fantastic job, and every week it seems she tries out something new that she just throws together which turns out fantastic. Here she was making chicken enchiladas with green chile (among other things, as you can see), which we enjoyed later that night with our friends Don and Molly. Plus, these are the first pics of Steph sporting her new short 'do!


I love this woman and her cookin'!
Nathan
2 comments:
My friend this lady's eyes show everything you make in her life. I know she is doing the cooking, but something is cooking in your spritit to make that smile when you picture her. It is almost like I can see the reflection of the charm you show her through her face.
As for me chicken enchiladas do the trick for me. If it was not for the long distance and short amount of time left -- I would have knocked on the door and asked for one like a poor beggar.
God bless this food to feed two thousand or five thousand and more with the bread and meat that only the Lord can give. There, I said grace for you too!
great hair stephany! miss you guys! hope all is well. :)
Post a Comment