Friday, January 25, 2008

Black & Whites

I was going through some pictures this morning, looking for something else, but I came across some pictures I took in 2005 during my first few months in New Mexico. I've posted some of my favorite black & whites from that time below.

Enjoy,
Nathan



















...and COLOR!

4 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

lovely! These are great!

mark said...

very nice. the first few are very joshua tree-ish.

Stimson family said...

Love the pictures! It inspired me to go through a bunch of our "albuquerque" pictures. I'll post them on our blog soon. There is no doubt that Abq. is a beautiful place!
PS. I might want to use one of your photos to put in a frame in our bedroom. I'll let you know which one! j.me

Anonymous said...

Loved the shots~! Do you "take in b&w" or subtract out the color? Just curious.

Uncle Ken