
We are pleased to share the good news that I was offered a job with the law firm in Albuquerque for which I clerked this past summer! Last week, I accepted the offer to become an Associate of Keleher & McLeod in September of 2010.
The firm has around thirty-five attorneys (with staff, about seventy people) in an office sharing most of two floors in the Albuquerque Plaza building. Its attorneys practice in a number of practice areas. This past summer, for example, I worked on cases and issues involving real estate, contracts, trust litigation, medical malpractice, construction litigation, employment law, litigation procedure, and personal injury. The firm does quite a bit of civil defense work but also represents plaintiffs. I really enjoyed the people and the work at Keleher & McLeod this past summer, and I feel very fortunate to be taking a job at a firm known for being respected in the community and family friendly. I believe it will be a great place for me to begin my career.
Stephany and I are excited to be heading back to Albuquerque! When we decided to move to Dallas for law school, we knew that we were committing to three years in Dallas, but we did not know where we would be after that. Now we know that we’re heading back to New Mexico, at least for this next chapter of life. This is a big year for us: having the baby in late February, graduation in May, moving back to Albuquerque, taking the bar exam in late July, and starting work in September.
This news brings about a great sense of accomplishment for us (Stephany experiences law school to a great extent as well). We are confident that the Lord is guiding our steps and further equipping us for good works and service, both to His kingdom and to those around us.
Much love,
Nathan & Stephany

2 comments:
Fantastic! Continued blessings to your family of three! :)I know Bob and Diane will be happy to have you all close by.
Congratulations! I know how hard you worked to make your future a reality! Enjoy your 3L year - you've got a lot to celebrate besides graduation!! :)
Post a Comment