It has been such a great two years of marriage for us. Thanks to all of you who have supported us in this amazing endeavor, including those of you who traveled far to make that weekend so memorable and special for us. To all of you who were in our wedding party (we have a picture in our room with all of us together that night), we think of you often and fondly.
Nathan & Stephany

4 comments:
Congratulations, you guys!!!! 2 years ? It seems like you guys have surely been married for longer than that-- you're old pros!!
I can't believe two years has gone by already! I love you both very much and miss you lots! Hanging in my apartment I have one of the pics of all of us in your wedding party, too. :) Fun memories!
These pictures are great and its wonderful that you've made it to 2 years and are so happy together. Here's to the next 2- that they are as wonderful as the first!!
congrats :)
it's really heart-warming seeing you guys are happy
Post a Comment