Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Goodbye 2007 & Hello 2008!

Nathan and I have had a wonderful year. We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary, moved to Dallas, and had some fun adventures. We are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us this next year. We love you all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
~Nathan & Stephany

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Great photo!!! Gee, Steph, sounds like your dad does things up right for Christmas in the food department. I want to try some of his lobster sometime. I will look forward to THAT.

Good luck on Thursday, Nate. I'll be praying!

Love you,
Mom

Sherah said...

Yea for the new blog site! :) Hope you two are doing great! I am so thankful for our friendship!

the corsos said...

Hello, fellow bloggers! :) So happy I found your blog, Steph!

Stimson family said...

love the blog! keep the updates coming. It was great seeing you guys over the christmas break. talk to you soon. love ya, jamie